Villa in the Green
Feeling the morning mist and light breeze from the beautiful terrace of the villa. Designed in Malaysia traditional house exterior with a Victorian style inspired interior and fitting. Stay relax and experience culture of Malaysia while embracing the tranquil environment with a spacious bathroom and vanity area, lush bed, soaking tub and a breathtaking view of our green garden. A perfect retreat for family and friends.
- 1 King Bed, with exceptional views of nature and green.
- 118 sq meter floor plan
- Maximum for 4 guests to stay (2 adults and 2 children)
Accommodation include the following:
- 42 inch flat-screen TV
- Mini fridge and complimentary bottled water
- In-Room Safe
- In-Room Coffee / Tea maker
- Working area
- Dining area
- Living room
- Hair dryer
- Marble bathroom
- Soaking tub with separate shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center
*FREE Speleotherapy (Himalayan Crystal Salt Room Therapy) for Full
- Board Package only
- Complimentary Pool facilities (outdoor swimming pool, spa pool)
- Complimentary access to Fruit Farm (free sampling on seasonal fruits of the month)
- Complimentary In-House Movie at Amphitheatre
- Complimentary parking
REPEAT GUEST OFFER
Valid from 31st March – 30th November 2024
Repeat guests receive extra benefit of one free night on minimum stay of 4 nights and above reservation. Terms and Conditions Apply
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All rates will be charged in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) at the time of booking.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred during the stay are charged at the time of check-out.
- Cancellations are not possible without incurring a charge.
- Cancellation charges apply to both wellness programs and accommodation bookings.
Check-in after 14:00 PM | Check-out before 12:00 PM
Maximum 2 children stay free in parents room using existing bed(s) in room. Extra bed is available and chargeable. Children aged 12 years and older are considered adult and will be fully charged.
Children are not allowed to enter Be-Well Spa, Spa Pool and Olympic size Swimming Pool for safety reasons.
Effective from 1st September 2017, Malaysia imposed Tourism Tax (TTx) on foreign tourist staying at an accommodation premises in Malaysia at a flat rate of RM10.00 nett per room per night.
This rate also applies on a stay for part of the day. This tax is applicable to all foreign guests, regardless of their nationality or purpose of travel such as holiday, business and studies.
Melaka State Government imposed a mandatory RM2.00 nett Heritage Tax Fee per occupied room per night for all hotel accommodation. The collected funds will be used for the upkeep of Melaka Heritage Sites.
Tourism Tax and Heritage Tax Fee will be collected from guests upon check-in at the resort.