Spa and Wellness Package
The Orchard’s Spa and Wellness Programs begin with a consultation session on the various methods that can be used to manage chronic fatigue and stress-related ailments. The focus of the programme is learning to make simple adjustments to our lifestyle that will facilitate relaxation and rejuvenation for those who are living in the world of stress.
Stress can be generated by both external and internal factors. Examples of external factors are work or school, social and relationship issues and financial problems. Internal stress can be caused by pessimism, major life changes, fear, trauma and general unhappiness with ourselves or our environment.
This Program utilize natural means to relieve stress and incorporates exercise, spa and massage therapy, diet therapy and other treatments.
All stay-in guests at The Orchard Resort are entitled to:
– Join daily fitness and leisure activities including boxing, jogging, yoga, aqua-aerobics, trekking and others.
– Use of all swimming pools: Thermal & Spa and Outdoor Pool
– Join daily activities organized within the resort.
– Use of Be-Well/ Wet Spa: Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Cold Plunge Pool & Kneipp Therapy.
– Use of Fitness Room equipped with TechnoGym equipment from Italy.
– Access to The Orchard Fruit Farm with over 400 types seasonal fruit trees (free fruits sampling)
What Makes Our Programmes Special
- Combination of multiple treatments that benefit the guest
- Natural approach to anti-stress treatments without the use of drugs
- Suitable for any individual
- Consultants and therapists at hand to assist
Our Programmes are Beneficial to Anyone Suffers from:
- Chronic fatigue or lethargy
- Lack of concentration
- Migraine and headaches
Treatment Programmes Including any, or all, of the following:
- Medical Consultation before and after the treatments
- Health Consultant & Nature Therapist Consultation on recommended lifestyle changes
- Exercise: Gym exercises, Boxing, Aqua Aerobics and Tai Chi
- Diet Planning: Simple dishes with specific ingredients to stimulate hormones that air relaxation
- Massage Therapy: Choice of Ayurvedic, Thai, Aromatherapy, Floral, Shiatsu, Foot Reflexology, and Others.
- Yoga & Meditation to reduce stress and calm the mind
- Other Treatments for Blood Circulation: Oxidative Stress Treatment, Ozone Therapy, Speleotherapy, Far Infrared Medical Sauna, and more.